North Amethyst Gas Injection
Client: Technip Canada Limited
Type: Structural Fabrication, Piping
Duration: 2012- 2013
Location: St. John’s, NL
Scope of Work
Cahill was responsible for:
- NDC Extension skid (largest and most complex).
- Gas Injection Module and Manifold foundation.
- SDU Module structure, roof and foundation.
- FIM 1 and 2.
- UTA 1 and 2.
- All piping.
- All 20 structures were built at Cahill’s structural fabrication facility.
- All piping was fabricated at Cahill’s mechanical fabrication facility.
- Full penetration welds on large dimension beams to tight tolerances, subject to x-ray, UT and MT inspections.
- Met strict client schedule for subsea installation season.
- Heavily supported FAT and SIT programs.
- Safely executed complicated transportation logistics.