The Tower Corporate Campus
Client: The Tower Corporate Campus
Type: Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Design
Duration: 2010- 2012
Location: St. John’s, NL
Scope of Work
Cahill was responsible for:
- Management of all design, civil, architectural, mechanical, and electrical works.
- Demolition and environmental remediation, including asbestos abatement.
- Civil site preparation including upgraded roads, outdoor courtyard, and parking for over 600 vehicles.
- Structural steel, reinforcement, and erection.
- Electrical, mechanical, plumbing, IT, security, fire, and telecommunications systems.
- Extensive tenant fit-out of entire building including architectural finishes, furniture, A/V, server rooms, and emergency response centres.
- Development of complete campus including Class A office space, fitness centre, cafe, interconnecting tunnel system, parking area, and green space.
- Phased construction approach that enabled early tenant occupancy while additional site work and fit-out continued.
- Designed multiple unique office solutions to align with existing structure.
- Southcott Award for historic building restoration.